Friday, May 29, 2009

it's been a long time....

Why does the theme to Star Trek enterprise come to my mind?


Anyways... it has been a long time since I posted. We are awaiting the birth of baby #2 which is the main reason that I've been absent from everything. This pregnancy seems to have gone by so very fast compared to when I was pregnant with EJ. We don't know the sex of the baby so we'll be surprised when he/she decides to make an appearance.

Along with the pregnancy, came a knitting hiatus - just like with EJ. For some reason, those hormones don't mix well with yarn.

I'm excited that SJ will be stopping in Pittsburgh tomorrow to see us! The last time I saw her was at my baby shower for EJ (I still can't get over the fact she came to help me celebrate that!) and now she actually gets to meet the little girl!!! Hopefully the weather will hold out for us and we'll get to spend most of the day outside.

Speaking of EJ, she's demanding my attention so once again, I've got to sign off. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the events of Sara's visit in a more appropriate time frame!

1 comment:

Diet Coke Mom said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so tickled that Sara will get to stop by to see you. (I'm a little jealous, too.) I hope everything is going well for you. Give Eliana a big hug for us. Take care.