Monday, September 29, 2008

Dustbunnies are rollin'....

So it has been awhile (again!). Our computer crashed and along with that - all our files are gone. Apparently DH didn't do the set up right to do backups and when he *fixed* the computer, it overwrote everything. All of EJ's pictures and videos - gone. All my knitting patterns - paid for - free - interweave top 5 - gone. *LeSigh*

Ellie just keeps on growing.... she runs around like a maniac. She talks -she says words like Puppy, Duckie, Hi, Bye, Light, See! She repeats and copies instantaneously! She tries to snap her fingers when we do it. She is just amazing and I can't believe how wonderful she is and how much love for a child can grow. I never thought I'd be a mom and now I can't imagine NOT having Ellie. Just goes to prove that you never know where your life's journey is going to go.

I hope to start finding her some playmates her age. We had a neighbor's little boy (4 yrs old) over for 20 minutes or so yesterday and he was a whirlwind - he didn't understand that EJ was so little and didn't understand him. He wanted to play tag and wanted her to chase him. Then he wanted all her toys and when she'd walk over to play with him - he pushed her away. :-(

The only good thing was that she did want to share and play - so I'm happy about that.

Signing off to go and get a few chores done before husband gets home and baby wakes up from her nap.

1 comment:

essjay said...

EJ Is talking? She is growing up way to quickly (but I don't need to tell you that! ;) ). I do hope you can find her some other kids to play with!

I do hope that you area able to get the computer stuff figured out - I'd go nuts with out a computer!