Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally, I figured out Pictures

On the 17th, Miss E had two of the four top teeth pop through!   Her front two teeth are now out!  I hope this helps her out and provides some much needed pain relief for the little one!  

I did say it was worth going out on Sat because I did have another pair of socks on the needles.... but it was way more worth it than that!   Miss E and I won a bunch of fibery goodies as a result of our outing!  Yay!!!

I'm going to try to put a couple of photos here.   One is of King, our beloved greyhound entertaining me, one is of Ike helping out, and the other is just a cool picture.






 

1 comment:

essjay said...

Knitting in the shower might be a new extreme sport! :) What fibery goodness did you win? That is alwasy a bonus.

EJ has teeth? Where did time go - the peanut is almost 1 now - how time flies!